Ringturm

The Ringturm (built 1955) remained - next to the high-rise Herrengasse (built 1932) - the only high-rise building in the first district. It is prominently located at the corner of Ringstraße / Franz-Josefs-Kai. Every year the building is covered by another artist - this year by the Austrian artist Gottfried Helnwein.

© Photos: Nikolaos Kouklakis

Adresse:

1010 Wien, Schottenring 30

Öffnungszeiten:

Sa 10 - 17 Uhr
Registrierung mit Lichtbildausweis

Erreichbarkeit:

U2, Schottenring
Linie 1, Schottenring

Fertigstellung:

1955

Links:

AzW Architektenlexikon: Erich Boltenstern
Architektur im Ringturm
Wiener Städtische Versicherungsverein
Ö1 - 100 Häuser. Sendetermin 25.Juni