Billrothhaus

The house was opened as a clubhouse of the Society of Doctors in Vienna in 1893, which still has its headquarters there. The ultimate goal is to present and discuss the latest medical and scientific findings to this day. The historical library is still available.

© Photos: Dieter Henkel

Adresse:

1090 Wien, Frankgasse 8

Öffnungszeiten:

So 10 - 17 Uhr

Erreichbarkeit:

U2, Schottentor (ca. 10min. Fußweg)
Linie D,1,37, 38, 40, 41,42,71, Schottentor (ca. 10min. Fußweg)
Linie 43, 44, Landesgerichtstraße

Baujahr:

1893

Links:

www.billrothhaus.at
AzW Architekturlexikon Ludwig Richter