Alte Klavierfabrik Atzgersdorf

The former piano factory Atzgersdorf was erected for the piano builder Alois Parttart, famous for his "Wiener Mechanik", at the end of the 19th century. Today the industrial plant with the brick façade typical for its time, houses various companies and offices.

© Fotos: Nikos Kouklakis

AkteurInnen:

Architektur: Stadtbaumeister Josef Schneider

Adresse:

1230 Wien, Endresstraße 18 

Öffnungszeiten:

Sa 10 - 17 Uhr
So 10 - 17 Uhr

Erreichbarkeit:

S-Bahnhof Atzgersdorf

Baujahr:

1892, Erweiterung 1901
laufend Adaptierungen

Links:

www.alte-klavierfabrik.at
www.100blumen.at
www.coworkingloft.at
www.initiative-denkmalschutz.at