How to be a volunteer
What is there to do?
Each volunteer is in charge of a certain buildings for one whole day or split into two half days. There are always at least two volunteers at one building at a time to guide the visitors in small groups. Of course we prepare our volunteers for their important responsibilities during the OPEN HOUSE weekend: We offer a short seminar on imparting architectural knowledge. The volunteers receive information on all the buildings and have the chance to meet the owners, residents and/or architects in advance. They show them around their buildings and point out the best routes for the OPEN HOUSE weekend. And they are usually good for insider stories as well.
What do you get?
- you are a part of an extraordinary project
- you get in touch with lots of very different people
- you can try something completely new
- you can step out of their comfort zone
- together we celebrate with you an exclusive volunteers - after party
How do I join?
Short seminar on how to present architecture
- Mittwoch 16.August
- Montag 28.August